Eye strain and difficulties concentrating on crucial activities may be caused by social media and mobile devices, which may lead to psychological and physical problems. They may also have a role in more significant health issues including depression. Overuse of technology may have a greater effect on children and teens who are still growing.
This Video Should Help:
Technology is a double-edged sword. It has created many opportunities for people to connect and share information, but it also has negative effects on mental health. Technology can have a negative effect on the brain by altering how people think and act. The most common form of this is internet addiction or “tech addiction.” Reference: negative effects of technology on mental health pdf.
- technology and mental health statistics
- negative effects of technology on mental health essay
- how does technology affect teenage mental health
- positive impact of technology on mental health
- 9 ways technology affects mental health